Learn about Fallon 365 Care
What is Fallon 365 Care?
Fallon 365 Care is a MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnership Plan. It’s made up of Reliant Medical Group, Fallon Health and other select community providers. All are health care leaders who have been caring for MassHealth members for decades.
As a member, all of your health care is managed by your primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP will work with Fallon 365 Care’s group of doctors and medical centers to give you great health care.
See costs, eligibility and service area
How does Fallon 365 Care work?
As a Fallon 365 Care member, all of your health care is managed by your PCP. Your PCP will work with Fallon 365 Care’s group of doctors and medical centers to give you great health care, including behavioral health services and free rides for emergencies, plus you’ll get these healthy extras:
- A free car seat and other “little extras” for expectant parents through the Oh Baby! program
- A free online health resource with info on conditions, medicines and other health topics
- Free help for people with asthma, heart disease, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Fallon 365 Care can help you get counseling services. They can teach you about children’s services. And they can show you how to apply for food stamps and much more.
Which doctors can I see?
You can see doctors from the following locations:
- Reliant Medical Group
- MetroWest Medical Centers in Framingham and Natick
- ReadyMED locations in Auburn, Hudson, Milford and Worcester
- Saint Vincent Hospital/Worcester Medical Center
- Other select community providers
You can only see providers who work with Fallon 365 Care. Fallon 365 Care is made up of Reliant Medical Group providers and other select community providers. However, your provider may let you see the out-of-network provider if it’s necessary for your care.
How do I join Fallon 365 Care?
To join Fallon 365 Care, you must:
- Qualify for MassHealth
- Have a Fallon 365 Care primary care provider
- Live in one of the cities or towns in our service area
If you meet the requirements above, call MassHealth to enroll. They can be reached at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648). They’re available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or, visit MassHealthChoices.com
If you are currently pregnant, in treatment, or have an upcoming surgery, call us at-1-855-508-3390 (TRS 711) to let us know. We will work with you and your providers to avoid any interruptions to your care.